Happy 2018 Votive
Let this votive be the motive to holiday happy your home this new year. Balloons, stars and streamers party down on this little luminary. Make fun and festive celebration creations with our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Up on stands or nestled in arrangements, custom tea light holders add charm and sparkle to brighten any tablescape. Add a little bit of bling to the bar and make extras for strong drink sippers or for single serve appetizers.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1678 Over N Over Stencil -Happy Birthday
- #21-1621 Over N Over Stencil-Script Alphabet
- Rounded Votive Holder
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass,place a sparkle stencil near the bottom of the glass with the Happy New Year stencil centered directly above it. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place a streamer stencil on either side of the Happy New Year, as close to the words as possible. Place a balloon set above the words, to the right or left of center. Put the corresponding numbers into the balloons and press them down firmly. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the next set of balloons into position above the words and as close to the other balloons as possible. Add the numbers into the balloons and press down firmly. Use the cream again to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, place the sparkle border over the top of the balloons. Cover any stars that overlap the existing balloons securely with masking tape. Etch the stars onto the glass with the etching cream.
Article Posted: 01/03/2018 09:43:25 AM