Who needs a reason to celebrate when the barware is this much fun! Throw a design rager on all things party with our Happy Birthday Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Glass Etching Cream. Make a full serving and bar set covered with this big bash bravado for universal use at every hoopla you have.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1678 Over N Over Stencils-HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- Short Flute Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the tall hat on an angle, near the center of the glass with the Party directly bellow it. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, place the stars and sparkles as close to the hat and words as possible. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
- Continue the process of adding and etching sparkles and stars onto the flute until you have the desired look.
Article Posted: 01/03/2018 09:45:23 AM