Happy Birthday Balloon Plate
This big bunch of birthday balloons on a plate is a cheery keepsake everyone will love. Serve up some celebration fun with the reverse Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 4 of the frames and full alphabet to make party magic on anything. Spell entire names or make some very special monograms for family and friends.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1635 Over N Over Stencils-REVERSE LETTERS
- Round Glass Plate
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Decide on the number and location of the balloons necessary for your message. After preparing the glass, place the first balloon and place the first letter inside it. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the balloon onto the plate.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching balloons with letters onto the plate until all words have been etched onto the plate.
Article Posted: 09/27/2017 09:47:01 AM