This horse medallion on a heart shaped bottle is riding high in the style saddle . The Horses Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream will spur your creativity into a canter. With 9 horse related stencils in its stable , you can make something special for all the clowns in your rodeo. Trot some on tea lights or prance them on plates for pieces that are Blue Ribbon winners.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1677 Over N Over stencil- HORSES
- #28 - 6521 3 x 4 inch Oval Mirror
- Heart shaped bottle
- Jute string
- Burlap cardstock
- Concho style embellishment
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the mirror, place the horse stencil in the center.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the horse onto the glass.
- Put the mirror on the cardstock and trace around it. Cut 1/2 inch outside the line around the oval.
- Glue the mirror to the cardstock oval. Glue the string around the mirror. Add the embellishment.
- Secure the medallion to the glass with glue or tape.
- Run a piece of string from the top of the medallion, around the bottleneck and back to the top of the medallion. Glue both ends down.
- Make a small bow with the string and glue it on top of the medallion over the string ends.
Article Posted: 04/17/2018 03:40:43 PM