Bring the big outdoors inside with this woodland scene on a glass iceberg. Serene nature scenes are a walk in the park with the Landscapes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 10 of the wilderness themed stencils in the sheet to craft the perfect outdoor oasis.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1666 Over N Over Stencil Sheet- LANDSCAPES
- #26-0800 Glass Engraving Set
- Glass Iceberg
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This iceberg was etched using a front and back technique that creates a multidimensional effect to the piece. See dimensional effects for more info.
- After preparing the glass, place the deer, a few trees and the cloud onto the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Place the mountains and other background elements on the back of the glass so the images will be partially layered behind and/or around those on the front as you would like them. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- With the engraving tool, add some random blades or clumps of grass to the front of the glass.
Article Posted: 03/07/2017 03:26:58 PM