Lets Party Glass
Who needs a reason to celebrate when the barware is this much fun! Throw a design rager on all things party with our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make a full serving and bar set covered with this big bash bravado for universal use at every hoopla you have!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1648 Over N Over Stencil-BACHELORETTE PARTY
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1674 Over N Over Stencil-WHAT'S COOKING
- #30-2361 20.5 oz. Stemless Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the words into position. Begin with the letters in the middle of each word and work outwards. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Place the cake centered and directly bellow the words. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the words and cake onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, begin placing party elements and stars in random locations as close to the words as possible. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
- Continue the process of adding and etching party elements until you have the desired amount in the design.
Article Posted: 02/21/2018 09:41:29 AM