May! A beautiful name and a beautiful month. Simple and beautiful just like our Corners Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils which we used here to frame May on this tall drinking glass. Grab some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream and make one for every name in your family or every month in the year. This stencil sheet comes with 3 different corner patterns for style options that won't leave your creativity boxed in.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1691 Over N Over Stencil-CORNERS
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1621 Over N Over Stencil-SCRIPT ALPHABET
- #60-3870 16 oz. Drinking Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place one floral corner running across the brim and down a side of the glass. Place the second corner opposite the first, leaving enough room in the empty frame for the letters. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the corners onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, position the script M into the floral frame. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch this onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the remaining letters next to the M. Use the etching cream again to etch these and complete the word.
Article Posted: 07/03/2019 05:22:33 PM