Mirrored Chess Set
It's all fun and games in crafting when you combine our Beige Masking Vinyl with some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Customized game boards are a fun and creative addition to your gatherings and gift giving. Plain glass pieces are easily transformed into personalized game designs.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #15-0275 Armour Etch Bath
- 31-0401 Beige Masking Vinyl
- Large Glass Square Mirror
- Glass Chess Pieces
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, cut a piece of the masking vinyl 1 inch larger on all sides than the glass square. Peel off the backing and carefully smooth the vinyl down onto the glass, wrapping the excess around all the sides. Measure and draw a border around the glass to your desired width. You will make the game board inside this drawn box. Measure and divide the open square into the desired number of squares.
- Carefully cut out every other square on the board and remove it. Carefully cut out the border line you drew around the edge of the board to make an open stripe around the squares. Smooth down all the vinyl securely. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the game board onto the glass.
- Place half of all the chess pieces into a disposable plastic container that is large enough to hold them all with extra space above them. Follow the etch bath instructions to etch the pieces.
Article Posted: 09/02/2019 09:48:40 PM