Moon Maiden Pendant
This alluring lunar lady pendant sparkles with enchantment. Conjure bewitchingly beautiful works of jewelry art with the magical mingling of the Fairy Tales Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Whisk away on a journey to Happily Ever Crafter with all 14 of the fantasy related stencils in the sheet. If you need a frog to kiss, a coach to the castle or a wand for waving, Fairy Tales has you covered.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1676 Over N Over stencil-FAIRY TALES
- #28-6521 3 x 4 Oval Mirror
- Blue/Green Glitter Cardstock
- Purple Metallic Cord
- Iridescent Rhinestones of various sizes
- Tiny Crystal Embellishments
- .5 inch Black Craft Circle
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the mirror, place the moon girl stencil in the center of the oval. Place sparkle stencils bellow her and the moon.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the mirror.
- Trace the oval onto the back of the cardstock. Cut .25 inch outside the line of the oval to give a border edge. Glue the mirror to the center of the glitter side of the cardstock.
- Glue the metallic cord along the edge of the mirror and the outer edge of the card stock with all ends meeting at the bottom of the oval.
- Beginning in the middle of the right side of the mirror and working outward, glue the iridescent rhinestones from largest to smallest onto the cardstock along the edge of the mirror. Reference the picture if necessary.
- Glue the craft circle over the meeting ends of the metallic cord at the bottom of the oval and an iridescent rhinestone in the middle. Add small crystal embellishments among the sparkles on the mirror.
Article Posted: 05/11/2018 12:32:30 PM