Make dapper Mr. Derby your new bar buddy with the faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 9 of the character feature stencils in the sheet to add some custom faces in unusual places for twist to the daily dishes.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1642 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS 2
- Glass Pilsner
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the hat near the brim with the monocle stacked directly bellow but to the side. Follow the etching Cream Instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the mustache stencil into position under the monocle stencil, as close to the side chain as possible. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
Article Posted: 05/05/2017 10:31:16 AM