Mr Man Mug
Spend every morning having coffee with a handsome man....mug. Design your own dream date with the Face Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.Character mugs make uncommon additions to mealtimes and tablescapes. Make a set in Mr. and Mrs. for newlyweds or customize the face to match friends and family for unique gifts.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1604 Over N Over Stencil-FACE ELEMENTS
- Glass Mug
- Black Tie Embellishment
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the eyes into position up near the brim. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the glass, position the nose so the interior points of the eyes line up with the nostrils. Cover the top part of the nose stencil securely with masking tape. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the nose onto the mug.
- Looking through the back, place the mustache centered under the nostrils and use the cream again to etch it onto the mug.
- Attach the bow tie embellishment centered under the mustache.
Article Posted: 03/19/2015 03:53:49 PM