Mr. Party Time
Who's the guy that's up for a good time anytime, anywhere? You know who he is. It's Mr. Party Tiiiiiiime! Whoot whoot! Can I get a holl-aaaa for this Mr. Party Time design wine goblet? Now you can have the glassware of party champions by using this assortment of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Change the Mr. to Ms. or Mrs. and have a Party Time set for both of you. We used a wine goblet for this design but it would be Hot Hot Hot on one of our super hefty beer mugs!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1668 Over N Over stencil-EMOJI FACES
- #21-1645 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE MR. & MRS.
- #21-1671 Over N Over stencil-MUSICAL NOTES
- #21-1688 Over N Over stencil-CHEERS
- #21-1648 Over N Over stencil-BACHELORETTE PARTY
- #21-1607 Over N Over stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- Large wine goblet
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, begin with the emoji face. Place the circle frame down first and place the sunglasses and smile inside on an angle as pictured. Cut and eye oval in half across the narrow middle and place it just above the left eyeglass lens. Cut another eye oval in half longways and place it above the right lens. Add the eyebrows and press all down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the face onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, place the celebration horn and cocktail glasses as close to the face as possible without the stencil borders overlapping into their design areas. Cut borders if necessary. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass,
- Looking through the back of the glass, place party time above the face. Begin in the center top of the head and work outwards so the P and the E are almost touching the design elements on either side. See lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream to etch the words onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, Place the Mr. stencil above the Party and a section of the sheet music stencil above Time. Cover any unwanted section of the music securely with masking tape before using the etching cream to add these last elements onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/17/2019 01:18:28 PM