Yo Ho Ho! Santa Sleigh'n the style this season! Put more chill in your winter this holiday with our Santa Swagger design made with this assortment of our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. We used a drinking glass here but it would headline the nice list on a set of dessert dishes or a set stemless wine glasses.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1689 Over N Over Stencil-COOKIES FOR SANTA.
- #21-1668 Over N Over Stencil-EMOJI FACES.
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET.
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET.
- #60-3870 16 oz. DRINKING GLASS.
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design requires the stencil be cut. While the Santa is still on the sheet, using a hobby knife, carefully cut from the outside left edge directly across the face between the eyebrows and cheeks, all the way to the hat. Cut down the edge between the hat and the beard all the way down.
- Carefully peel the upper portion of the Santa stencil off the sheet and place onto the glass.Position the sunglasses under the eyebrows. You may need to trim the corner of the glasses as shown. Carefully peel the bottom piece of the Santa stencil off the sheet and position under the glasses. Adjust the pieces until the alignment looks correct. Press down firmly. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the Santa onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, place the letters around the Santa as close as possible. Begin with the last A in Santa and work backward followed by the S of swagger and go forward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 05:04:33 PM