Snow Fun Iceberg
Chilly and cheerful, this snowman head iceberg is a wintertime winner!Mix and match stencils from the Snow Fun and Hat Time Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets with some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create frosty families or a single snowman. Great family project for the winter. Personalize a custom snow buddy for specific people or events on ornaments, votives, barware and more.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1654 Over N Over Stencil-HATS
- 21-1660 Over N Over Stencil-SNOW FUN
- Glass Iceberg
- Shiny Snowflake Stickers
- Tiny Round Crystals for Eyes
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the snow stencil at the base of the iceberg. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the word onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, place the snowman head, on an angle above the the word. Use the etching cream, as before o etch the head onto the head onto the iceberg.
- Looking through the back, fit the top of the scarf into the space between the head and word. Securely cover with masking tape all parts of the scarf that overlap the existing etching. Us the etching cream again to etch the scarf onto the iceberg.
- Add the snowflake stickers and eye embellishments
Article Posted: 12/22/2017 11:03:13 AM