St. Patrick's Day
Not everyone is lucky enough to be born Irish but we can all celebrate like we are! Make holiday mugs for all your little leprechauns with the IRISH Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With 8 fun and festive stencils in the sheet, you can shower some shamrocks or lay on some lucky for everyone.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1631 Over N Over stencil- IRISH
- #30- 2362 16 oz. Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, place the pipe stencil at the bottom of the mug with the Happy St. Pat stencil centered directly above it. If the shamrock and pot of gold do not have enough room on top because of border edges, etch them next.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the two stencils onto the glass.
- If you have not done so already, place the shamrock and the pot of gold side by side under the brim of the mug. Place the shamrock border on one side of the St. Patrick's already on the glass and cover unwanted shamrocks with masking tape.
- Follow the etching cream directions and etch these onto the glass. Repeat the process with the shamrock border on the other side of the St. Patrick's day and etch this into place.
Article Posted: 09/29/2019 10:59:10 PM