Wee Bit Irish Mug
Celebrate like a lucky leprechaun no matter how Irish you are with the Irish and Celtic Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. There are 19 themed stencils in this combined pot of crafting gold. Enough to spread the luck and good cheer everywhere this year with Emerald Isle inspired gifts and decorations. Drape your St. Patrick's Day party with claddagh and cross, stacks of shamrocks or heaps of harps and horseshoes.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1673 Over N Over stencil- CELTIC
- #21-1631 Over N Over stencil- IRISH
- #21-1621 Over N Over stencil- SCRIPT ALPHABET
- #21-1607 Over N Over stencil- UPPERCASE SCRIPT
- Curved glass mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, mix and match the lettering from the two font sheets to put the words onto the glass. See the lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the words onto the glass.
- Choose various stencils from both sheets and arrange them around the words. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the glass. Add designs until you have the look you want.
Article Posted: 03/16/2018 09:32:13 AM