Too Fun for 40!
Celebrate the milestones with some sass on their glass with the Reverse Numbers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Brazen and cheeky designs memorialize the day for that younger than their years someone. We have a different design for each decade to mix and match with the type of glass that suits them best. Make one for a gift or an entire set for the whole party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencils-REVERSE NUMBERS
- #21-1692 Over N Over Stencil-NEON ALPHA
- 20 oz. WINE GLASS
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough o etch all simultaneously. It also enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the sparkle frame in the middle of the wine glass and place the numbers in the circle. Press the numbers down firmly. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the number onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the wine glass, place the word Fun above and on an angle to the sparkle frame. Begin with the U in the middle and work outward. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the word onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding letters and etching with the cream to etch the remaining words onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/07/2019 01:11:21 PM