Too Fine for 50!
Celebrate the milestones with some sass on their glass using the Reverse Numbers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Brazen and cheeky designs memorialize the day for that younger than their years someone. We have a different design for each decade to mix and match with the type of glass that suits them best. Make one as a gift or an entire set for the whole party.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1636 Over N Over Stencils-REVERSE NUMBERS
- #21-1692 Over N Over Stencils-NEON ALPHA
- Lined Glass Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the crested frame in the lower right corner of the design area. Place the 50 inside and press down firmly. Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the mug.
- Looking through the back of the mug, place the Fine centered closely above the crest. Begin with the letters in the middle and work outwards. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Use the etching cream,as before to etch these onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding letters and etching with cream to add the remaining words.
Article Posted: 11/04/2019 03:50:30 PM