Topsy Turvy Pointsettia Holders
Right side up or upside down, these poinsettia and sparkle embellished pilsner glasses really bring the bling to the tablescape! Have dazzling decorations for your next holiday hoopla with the Christmas and Holiday Baubles Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make all your crafted vessels more versatile by turning them over and exploring the possibilities.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1655 Over N Over Stencil-CHRISTMAS
- #21-1659 Over N Over Stencil-HOLIDAY BAUBLES
- #28-6512 2 inch Round Mirrors (2x)
- 2 Pilsner Glasses
- Silver Glitter Glue
- Rhinestone Mesh Sheet or Ribbon< /li>
- Self Adhesive Clear or Silver Embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, mark a line 2 inches up from the bottom of the glass. Do not etch bellow this line. Position a large poinsettia near the middle of the area from the line to the brim. Place a small poinsettia nearby.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the flowers onto the glass. Repeat the process of adding and etching large and small poinsettias around the glass leaving lots of space between them.
- Turn the glass upside down. Attach the mirror to the bottom of the glass. Glue the strip or ribbon around the empty portion at bottom of the glass. Glue embellishments into the center of the poinsettias, around the brim of the glass and a few larger ones scattered on the glass between the flowers. Draw scrolling lines with the glitter glue in the empty space.
Article Posted: 01/03/2018 09:44:54 AM