Oval Poinsettia Platter
Serve up a holiday classic with this oval glass poinsettia serving dish. Craft serving dishes good enough to eat with the Christmas #2 Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 6 of the iconic Christmas stencils in the sheet to craft delicious dining designs.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream.
- #21-1655 Over N Over Stencil-CHRISTMAS #2
- Oval Glass Platter
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the glass across the narrow part of the oval. See the centerline tutorial if necessary.
- On the front of the glass, stack the holly and poinsettia along the centerline in the middle of the plate. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the plants onto the platter.
- One at a time, place and etch a poinsettia on either side of the two on the glass as shown.
Article Posted: 12/22/2017 10:27:50 AM