Show them who's leader of the pack with this bold wolf trophy. Customize any prize with the Wild Things Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Impressive rewards and honors are easy to personalize and create with the different wildlife stencils in the Wild Things sheet. Reward the exceptional with an eagle, first-rate with a fish or say Bravo! with some big bucks.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1657 Over N Over stencil- WILD THINGS
- #20-1643 Over N Over WESTERN FONT
- Triangular glass trophy
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the trophy. See centerline tutorial if necessary.
- On the front of the glass, place the wolf stencil near the top of the triangle with the centerline running down the middle of the head.
- Turn the glass around and draw on the back a horizontal line across the middle of the space between the wolf image and the bottom of the trophy.
- Turn back to the front and place the letter stencils onto the glass with the top word above the line and the bottom word under the line. Begin by placing the letters in the middle of the word on or at the centerline and work out from there. See lettering tutorial if necessary.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the design onto the glass.
Article Posted: 09/03/2019 03:57:47 AM