Bloom Where You are Planted Flower Pot
Make the most of your life experiences and enjoy the journey!
Fill your heart with love, and serve those around you.
As you balance all of life's demands, you will bloom where you are planted and experience the abundant life.
Did you know you can sandblast ceramics? Well you can! To celebrate Spring, you can customize some ceramic flower pots. I always loved the Bloom where you are planted" phrase, so I had the stencil made with the Made to Order name stencils feature. I added butterflies and flowers around the bottom part of the planter using the Over N Over stencils.
How about planting some herbs in a planter and sandblasting the name of the herb on the pot!
- #70-9001 Sand Etching Kit (or use a sand blaster)
- #21-1613 Over N Over stencil-Flowers
- #21-1605 Over N Over Butterflies
- Large glazed ceramic flowerpot (ours is a 10" diameter pot)
- #08-9415 masking tape
- #15-0315 glass cleaner
- #08-9999 Disposable gloves
- #08-9408 Dust Mask
- Paper towels
- Position the Bloom Where You" name stencil on the band and the Are Planted" stencil on the bottom portion of the ceramic pot.? All stencils come with complete instructions.
- Protect any of the exposed ceramic with masking tape. Overlap edges.
- Sand Etch both stencils. View the directions and How To Videos.
- Wash off?with running water.
- Remove the stencil.
- Clean with glass cleaner and dry completely.
- Arrange assorted Over N Over flower stencils and butterflies alongside and around the etched words to create a garden".
- Repeat steps 2 through 6.
- Because ceramics are not transparent like glass, etchings will not show up that well on their own when they are blasted. Use some white Rub N Buff over the etchings and watch how they POP off the glaze!
Article Posted: 09/19/2013 04:03:35 PM