Butterfly Mini Flower Pot
Etched with cute little butterflies from the Butterflies Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and decorated with a bit of bling, these mini flower pots are great for the patio on a summer night. Place a citronella tealight in them and you will get the lovely glow of the light and keep the bugs away at the same time.
- 15-200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1605 Over N Over Stencil-BUTTERFLIES
- 60-6908 Mini Flower Pot
- Tiny Crystal Embellishments
- Artificial Butterfly
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, snip the stencil sheet border at the corners. Lay a piece of the border edge around the top edge of the pot and a second around the bottom of the top rim. Cut any overlap and rub down smooth. The top stripe of the design will be etched between these strips.
- Wrap the lower portion of the pot with the butterfly border stencil. Cut or wrap with masking tape any extra border piece.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass. Attach embellishments and butterfly.
Article Posted: 09/21/2017 04:09:22 PM