Hearts will melt and lovers swoon when presented with this bubble moon. Capture the magic of the moonlight with our crescent moon glass shapes, some assorted glass pebbles and our Sand Etch Kit. Glass pebbles can be personalized and adorned with letters and shapes to suit the mood and occasion. Clear and jewel toned pebbles add a rich, whimsical contrast to the frosty top of the flat moon. Mix and match colors and shapes with etched designs for a fanciful, one of a kind creation.
- 70-9001 Starter Sand Etch Kit
- 70-9007 Inflate A Booth
- 29-2525 Crescent Moon Shape
- 21-1617 Over N Over Stencil-WEDDING FONT
- White Art Pencil
- Assorted Glass Pebbles
- Glass Adhesive
- Self-adhesive Crystals
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing all the glass, arrange the pebbles on the moon as desired. Trace the top edge of the pebbles with a water soluble marker. Use tape to cover all the glass below the line and wipe off the marker. When taping, leave a 1/8th inch gap under the line.
- Select the desired letter from the stencil sheet and place it on the largest pebble.
- Follow the booth instructions to set up the booth. Follow the Sand Etch directions to set up the sand etch.
- Sand Etch the pebble and exposed part of the moon.
- Shade in the letter on the pebble with the pencil. Arrange the pebbles onto the moon before gluing them each down. Add crystals as desired.
Article Posted: 09/14/2021 09:04:45 PM