Design classic looking awards and trophies for every event and occasion with our Old English Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With a full alphabet, number set, crest and ribbon included in the sheets, you can have personalized, professional looking pieces in minutes. Never send out for custom crafted honors again.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1626 Over N Over Stencil- OLD ENGLISH ALPHABET
- Glass Block Trophy
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, position the letters along the bottom of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the trophy.
- Looking through the back, position the crest centered above the letters. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch it onto the trophy.
- Looking through the back, position the desired letter or number in the center of the crest. Use the etching cream again to etch the letter or number into the crest.
Article Posted: 05/24/2021 11:22:17 AM