Flaming Horns Teardrop
Gift with an evil edge with the flaming deer horns on a glass teardrop suncatcher. Craft up something seriously sinister by crossing the Deer and Flames Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Amour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Design your own evil images of the Beast from Hades for custom giftware and seasonal decorations. Flat glass ornaments are a versatile canvas for all your crafty inclinations. Ornament, gift tag, suncatcher, vase or wine bottle charm and more! Hang them in windows, off indoor trees or chandeliers and incorporate them in garlands and tablescapes.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1709 Over N Over Stencil- DEER
- 21-1669 Over N Over Stencil-FLAMES
- 29-2502 Teardrop Glass Shape
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders. The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, use the hover and press method to position the horns in the lower portion of the teardrop. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the horns onto the glass.
- Use hover and press to position the flames above the horns. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the flames onto the glass.
Article Posted: 07/12/2021 10:17:29 PM