Cheers to Beers!
2,4,6,8! What do mugs appreciate? According to this one, Beer! Let the barware proudly proclaim their favorite libation with the Cheers and Uppercase Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Glasses with happy proclamations and statements of celebration are a joyful addition to any event. Because etching is permanent, glasses etched with fun saying and party themes can be reused for special occasions all year long with no need for wasteful disposables.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1688 Over N Over Stencil-CHEERS
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE
- 60-7010 27.25 oz. Glass Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- Place the Cheers for Years stencil on an angle in the middle of the mug. Securely cover the circle and years with masking tape. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the glass.
- Beginning with the E in the middle of the word and working outward, place the letters centered under the words on the glass. Add a party horn on either side of the words. *To do 2 at one time 2 sheets are required, otherwise etch them one at a time.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the remaining design components onto the mug.
Article Posted: 04/04/2022 12:19:30 PM