A triple play of faith, fun and practicality, these Hanukkah themed glass rulers are every inch a desktop diva. Make quality crafts that really measure up with the Hanukkah Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on Glass Rulers. Themed glass rulers customized for the person or occasion make unique party favors or little gifts. Give them at Bat and Bar Mitzvahs, weddings, birthdays, and Holy Holidays.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-11729 Over N Over Stencil- HANUKKAH
- 29-2401 6 inch Glass Ruler (3)
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, arrange the stencils along the flat part on top of the rulers.
- For the Happy Hanukkah- Center the Happy Hanukkah banner on the top of the ruler with a dreidel on either end. Use tweezers to place a letter inside each dreidel with tweezers and press down firmly.
- For the Chai- Center the Chai stencil on the top of the ruler. Place a star banner stencil on either side. To etch the entire design at once requires 2 stencil sheets, otherwise etch each side one at a time.
- For the star ruler-Place the large star stencil at one end of the ruler with the star banner next to it, running along the top.
- After positioning the stencils on the rulers, follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the glass.
Article Posted: 05/19/2022 12:48:56 AM