Have a Namaste
Emanate peace and positivity with custom etched beverage bottles designed to hydrate the body AND the soul. Practice compassionate crafting for people and planet with our Namaste Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils, glass drinking bottles, and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 13 of the tranquility inspired stencils in the sheet to generate a wellspring of crafting abundance.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1696 Over N Over Stencil-NAMASTE
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE LETTERS
- 60-7031 Glass Bottle with Stopper
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- After preparing the glass, place the lotus slightly below the middle of the bottle. Center the Namaste beneath it.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the bottle.
- Using a grid mat, center the V and E over the top of the lotus on the glass. Working from there and curving downward, add the remaining letters over the lotus. To etch all the words at once requires 2 letter sheets. Otherwise, etch the A’s one at a time.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the words onto the bottle.
Article Posted: 05/15/2022 06:44:04 PM