All the ghouls on Creep Street will get a scream out of these spooky etched spice jars. Sprinkle dreadful designs into the kitchen décor with the Halloween Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 9 of the Halloween themed stencils in the sheet to add a dastardly dash of deeply creepy to the tablescape and beyond!
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1667 Over N Over Stencil-HALLOWEEN
- 3 Glass Spice Jars
- Black Spray Paint (optional)
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders. The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- After preparing the glass, position the desired stencils onto the spice jars. For flat sided jars, use the hover and press method, as needed, to center or arrange the stencil images. Securely cover any unwanted stencil image parts, such as the extra length of spiderweb, with masking tape before etching.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the spice jars.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the jar caps. Follow the spray paint instructions to paint the caps black.
Article Posted: 08/23/2022 02:51:03 AM