Spooky Eyes Mirror and Vase
Boo-tiful tablescapes are eerily easy to make with the Pumpkin Faces Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match all the fearsome features on the sheet to create frightful figures and other creepy creations. Spooky good fun for the whole family.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1644 Over N Over Stencil-PUMPKIN FACES
- Black Glass Drinking Tumbler
- Fancy Oval Mirror Ornament
- Artificial Webbing
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the spooky eyes stencils onto the glass followed by the bats. Follow the etching ceam instructions to etch the eyes and bats onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching eyes and bats until the desired amount is achieved. Wrap the bottom of the mirror in the artificial webbing.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:27:48 PM