Gnome Food Cloche
Rustic and folky, the gnome food cloche will be the fairytale treasure of your tablescape. Add a little woodland whimsy about the house with the Gnomes and Butterfly Border Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use all 13 stencils from the sheets for adorable designs with a storybook feel.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1717 Over N Over Stencil-GNOMES
- 21-1605 Over N Over Stencil-BUTTERFLY BORDER
- Glass Wood Base Flood Cloche
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the mushroom onto the side of the dome. Position gnomes and flower bushes on either side of the mushroom as space permits.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch these onto the glass.
- Continue adding and etching gnomes, mushrooms and flower bushes onto the dome until the desired amount is reached.
Article Posted: 07/30/2021 10:25:24 AM