Midnight in Paradise Serving Dish
The Midnight in Paradise black serving dish is a dreamy romantic vision full of hibiscus and hummingbirds. Easily create dramatically exotic pieces with the Hibiscus Flowers and Hummingbirds Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Mix and match the flowers and birds in the stencil sheets with special glass pieces for a tablescape full of island intrigue.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1711 Over N Over Stencil- Hibiscus Flowers
- 21-1712 Over N Over Stencil-Hummingbirds
- 12 x 12 Square Black Backed Glass Dish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the hibiscus flowers and leaves in opposite corners of the dish. This design used 2 sheets. If you only have 1, etch the corners separately.
Choose and position a hummingbird in each group of flowers.
Follow the etching cream directions to etch the design onto the dish.
- Please note: only true colored glass can be etched with cream. Glass colored with coatings or tinted paints should be etched with sand. Removing the tape or stencil can cause the coating to chip or peel.
Article Posted: 11/09/2021 11:35:40 PM