The jolly pelican lazily bobbing along on the waves gives this green glass cube a relaxing, ocean flow feeling. You can almost smell the salty air and feel the ocean breeze on your face with the Water Birds and Paradise Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Use etched scenes of ocean elements paired with glass in gemmy tones of blue and green to create an overall feeling of the natural calm and open space of the sea.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1665 Over N Over Stencil-PARADISE
- 21-1683 Over N Over Stencil-WATER BIRDS
- Small Green Square Container
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Please note - Not all colored glass can be etched with cream. Always test first before beginning any project.
- After preparing the glass, place a pelican on one side of the glass and a lighthouse on the other. These can be reused later on the other two sides of the glass, if desired.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the designs onto the cube.
Article Posted: 07/05/2023 11:14:06 AM