Sand Treasures Bottle
Bottle up your day at the beach with this glass sand treasures bottle. Use all 11 of the beach themed stencils in our Beach Designs Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream to create visions of nautical nostalgia. Select a variety of unique shapes and sizes from the glass recycling for a treasure trove of spectacular seaside tablescape splendor.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1607 Over N Over Stencil-UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- #21-1608 Over N Over Stencil-LOWERCASE ALPHABET
- #20-0466 Rub N Etch Stencil-BEACH DESIGNS
- Recycled Glass Jar or Bottle
- Raffia Ribbon
- This design used the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders.The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- After preparing the glass, follow the Rub n Etch instructions to rub the chosen image onto the glass. Follow the etching cream directions to etch the image onto the glass.
- Choose the location for the words and draw a vertical line down the back of the glass for a lettering guide. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Looking through the front, beginning at the bottom of the bottle, place the letters along the line on the back to complete the words. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching letters as necessary to complete all words. Tie raffia ribbon around the neck if desired.
Article Posted: 05/08/2017 11:01:55 AM