7 Snazzy Sea Stars
Have a star studded sea shore shebang with these 7 snazzy sea stars! The Under the Sea and Party Elements Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream make seaside crafting fun and easy as a day at the beach. You don’t need a boatload of stencils to net creative design diversity of your theme. Mix and match different techniques and stencils for as many new looks as stars in the sea.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1658 Over N Over Stencil-UNDER THE SEA
- 21-1624 Over N Over Stencil- PARTY ELEMENTS
- 29-2505 Glass Star Shapes (7)
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- Choose, place, etch. Lay stencils on the glass so they all fit at the same time. Be creative with placement and direction. Try lining them all up horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Random locations can be fun too. Make your design as plain or busy as you like.
- The double sided technique is a fun way to add depth to your designs. Split the desired stencil images between the back and front of the glass. Stencil images can overlap or remain separated.
- Use the hover and press method to place stencil images in spots where the necessary view is obscured by stencil borders. This is especially helpful when fitting new stencil images between existing design elements on the glass. The technique is done by placing stencils sticky side up, holding the glass over the stencil and maneuvering it in air before pressing it down onto the stencil.
- Etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. Stencil images are added to the glass one at a time so they can be close together. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- Use the masking technique when you only want to use part of a stencil design in specific locations. Cover any unwanted part of the stencil design securely with masking tape and etch the remaining areas.
Article Posted: 08/02/2021 11:31:38 PM