Add glamour to the garden with this small, geometric terrarium with a crested monogram. Give anything a touch of high-class personalization with the Crests and Uppercase Alphabet Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and our Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Little terrariums come in a multitude of shapes and styles that add an interesting dynamic to the décor, inside or out. Easily custom etched for person or theme, theses modest vessels can be filled with a delightful assortment of succulents, mosses, small stones, glass pebbles, tiny figures and electronic tealights.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1607 Over N Over Stencil- UPPERCASE ALPHABET
- 21-1606 Over N Over Stencil- CREST
- Small Glass Terrarium
- Succulent Plant
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit. It also allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously.
- After preparing the glass, position the crest stencil centered on an up facing pane of the terrarium with the bow stencil centered underneath.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the crest and bow onto the glass.
- Looking through the back of the glass, center the desired letter in the circle of the crest on front.
- Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the letter into the crest.
Article Posted: 10/01/2021 07:23:47 PM