Show someone special just how awesome they are with this blue and red solid glass star made with our Neon Alpha Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With a full uppercase and lowercase alphabet included in the sheet, inspirational words and phrases are quick and easy. Craft uplifting originals as gifts for friends and family or on your beverage and dishware for a positive infusion into your everyday.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1692 Over N Over Stencil- NEON ALPHA
- Blue and Red Solid Glass Star
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages. The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the star. See the centerline tutorial if necessary. Place the lowercase letters first for super. Begin with the P on the centerline and add letters outward and on a downward curve. See the lettering tutorial if necessary. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the star.
- Place the uppercase letters T and A from star on either side of the centerline, underneath the super on the star. Add the remaining letters the same way you did the others. Use the etching cream again to etch the word onto the star.
Article Posted: 06/04/2021 03:00:56 PM