Yummy for Santa Baking Dish
Spice up more than the batter for your next bake and take with this Yummy for Santa baking dish. Have all the ingredients for delicious holiday designs with this tasty assortment of Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and our Armour Sand Etch Starter Kit. Custom designed baking dishes are a delectable choice for year round gifting. Whip up a batch for housewarmings, newlyweds or the chronically hard to buy for.
- 70-9001 Sand Etch Starter Kit
- 70-9007 Inflate A Booth
- 21-1670 Over N Over Stencil-GINGERBREAD FOLKS
- 21-1674 Over N Over Stencil-WHATS COOKING
- 21-1689 Over N Over Stencil-COOKIES FOR SANTA
- 21-1698 Over N Over Stencil-CUPCAKES
- Small Baking Dish
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, position the empty gingerbread man and empty cupcake stencils in opposite corners. Add the sprinkles and accessories at the end in case you need to move these later.
- Arrange all other stencils in the empty space as desired or as shown. Once all are in the final position, add the sprinkles and gingerbread features. Press them down firmly.
- Follow the instructions to inflate the spray booth
- Follow the Sand Etch instructions to spray the design onto the baking dish.
- Please Note- Due to the variety of coatings and composition of food and beverage glassware, not all will etch with the etching cream. Sand etching is optimal for those instances. Test dot the cream first in an inconspicuous spot.
Article Posted: 10/24/2021 11:52:51 PM