Zig Zag Easter Egg Ornament
Grace your home with flowers and fun using the Daisy Designs Rub N Etch Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream on our bevel edge ornaments. Floral hanging ornaments are beautiful and unexpected decoration pieces for Easter and springtime. Hang them in indoor trees, on windows, off chandeliers or around vases, incorporate them into garlands, use them as gift tags,float them from ceiling hooks on strings or display them on stands.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #20-0452 Rub N Etch stencil-ZIG ZAG BORDER
- #21-1600 Over N Over stencil -BLANK
- #25-4000 Pinstripe Tape
- #29-2610 Thin bevel oval ornament
- Tiny ribbon bow
- Glitter glue
Sparkly and pearl embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the oval, turn it over and draw 2 lines dividing it into 3 equal parts. Cut or punch small circles out of the blank sheet. Turn the oval over and place the circles in the sections on both ends.
- Place a piece of pinstripe tape on each line. Continue to make stripes of various thickness using the tape. You will be etching between the tape lines.
- Follow the Rub N Etch directions to place two zig zag lines between stripes on opposite ends of the oval.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the circles and stripes onto the glass.
- Place a dot of glitter glue into each circle. Make a row of pearl embellishments in two clear stripes. Add sparkly embellishments to the bottom of the oval and glue on the bow in the middle.
Article Posted: 02/12/2018 12:07:18 PM