Turn any vase into a holiday treasure with our Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Upcycled vases are powerhouses of possibility! Use them for flowers, candles, candy, silverware, napkins, found treasures and trinkets, as terrariums, seasonal centerpieces with lemons or ornaments, and as holders for pencils, pens or paintbrushes. Fit them with lids and fill them with cookies, layered soup ingredients or other tasty things and give as gifts.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1665 Over N Over stencil-PARADISE
- #21-1651 Over N Over stencil- EASTER
- #21-1650 Over N Over stencil-HAPPILY EVER AFTER
- #21-1616 Over N Over stencil-WEDDING
- Smooth exterior bevel vase
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- Before removing the sunset with sailboat from the sheet, use a hobby knife and cut out the inside in 3 cuts. Cut the connector at the top of the sun and the pieces on either side of the wave to the circle of the sun. Remove the large outer stencil of just the sun circle with wavy bottom and place it on the widest part of the vase.
- Before removing the cross from the sheet, trim around it with a hobby knife and place the trimmed cross into the center of the sun circle.
- Place the Happy Easter centered under the sun circle and follow the etching cream instructions to etch all of these onto the vase.
- Looking through the back of the vase, place the doves as close to the sun and words as possible. Use the etching cream as before to etch these onto the vase.
Article Posted: 06/11/2019 01:58:18 PM