Happy Chef Monogram
Bustle, hustle, broil and bake ,use this monogram on every plate you make , dish it on a cup or two and some bowls for ice cream too! Busy bakers and brasiser bustle around this monogram in tribute to your name ! Keep the chef caffeinated and happy while playing in the kitchen with the What's Cooking Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils, some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream and our snazzy Pedestal Coffee Mug.
- 15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- 21-1674 Over N Over stencil-WHAT'S COOKING
- 21-1635 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE LETTERING
- 8oz. Coffee Mug
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the scalloped edge oval slightly above the middle of the coffee mug. Place the desired letter in the center of the oval and press it down firmly.
- Follow the etching cream instructions to etch the oval onto the mug.
- Turn the mug around and look through the back to the front. Place the chefs very close to the oval as pictured.
- Use the etching cream as before to etch them onto the mug.
Article Posted: 06/06/2019 02:19:33 PM