I Love Music
This musical notes and symbols design will make all your glassware dance and sing! Spread a symphony of musical merriment on a plate and bowl for a harmonious ensemble using the Musical Notes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Orchestrate an ensemble for your favorite musician or band fundraiser.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1671 Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil-MUSICAL NOTES
- 60-3870 16 oz. Drinking Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, lay the musical note border around the rim of the glass with the I Love Music centered bellow it. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Arrange all the individual musical notes and symbols stencils on an angle, in a line under the I Love Music with the musical note border centered directly underneath. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch these onto the glass.
- Center the treble clef, on an angle, under the line of musical notes. Place the border stencils centered bellow it and use the cream to etch these onto the glass.
- Repeat the process of adding and etching treble clefs to either side of the one on the glass until you have achieved the desired amount.
Article Posted: 06/13/2019 12:55:10 PM