Merry Measure Monogram
Give your musical mates an offbeat, yet practical, gift they will treasure forever using the Musical Notes Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Our 6 inch ruler makes a perfect double-entendre to show your music lover how they "measure" up in your esteem. Great for graduations, teacher gifts and stocking stuffers! Go forte allegro and musical monogram a full score with bowls, plates, cups and mugs.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1671 Over N Over stencil-MUSICAL NOTES
- #21-145 Over N Over stencil-REVERSE MR & MRS
- #29-2401 BEVEL GLASS RULER
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- Place the large musical note in the center of the ruler. Place the desired letter in the empty circle of the note and press it down firmly. Follow the etching cream instructions and etch the note onto the ruler.
- Place the sheet music stencil on the flat part of the ruler as close to the left edge as possible. Use masking tape to cover the note already on the glass. Press the tape down securely and follow the etching cream instructions to etch it onto the ruler.
- Choose a segment from the sheet music stencil and place it on the flat part of the glass starting on the right side of the note. Cover any part of the sheet music that overlaps onto th music note with masking tape and press it down securely.
- Use the etching cream as before to etch this last piece onto the ruler.
Article Posted: 10/14/2019 01:44:38 PM