A votive holder and champagne flute undergo a charming transformation with the Garden Friends Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Add a flameless candle to this sweet ladybug lamp for an adorable addition to a garden tablescape. Vary the shapes and sizes of the glasses and stand them on a grassy mat with flowers for a darling springtime scene.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1672 Over N Over stencil-GARDEN FRIENDS
- #21-1600 Over N Over stencil-BLANK
- #60-7035 6 oz. Champagne flute
- V shaped glass votive holder
- Self-stick pearl embellishments
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass votive holder, turn it upside down. Cut apart the ladybug stencils in the border stencil and place them randomly around the piece.
- Cut part of the blank stencil material into half inch squares and punch a hole in the middle of each. Place these in between the ladybugs.
- Follow the etching cream directions and etch the ladybugs and dots onto the votive holder.
- Turn the votive holder upside down again and stick the pearl embellishments around the top. Stick a ring of them around the bottom edge of the champagne flute base. Place the votive holder on the flute as pictured.
Article Posted: 05/04/2017 02:02:22 PM