Dragonfly Water Glass
Simply sublime summertime sipping thanks to the Garden Friends Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Transform any tall iced tea or lemonade glass into flight of fancy with these dragonflies. They share the Garden Friends sheet with some lovely ladybug stencils in a variety of shapes and sizes. Bug out some berry bowls, fling some wings on a wine glass or sprinkle a few on a dessert dish or two. Sure to be a favorite for the lazy days of summer, make some extra for friends and family.
- #15-0200 Armou Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1672 Over N Over Stencil- GARDEN FRIENDS
- #60-3870 16oz Drinking Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- After preparing the glass, place one dragonfly stencil near the bottom of the glass so the tail of the dragonfly is pointing down and the body is curving off center to the left.
- Place another dragonfly slightly above the first so it appears to be flying in the opposite direction of the first.
- Follow the etching cream instructions and etch the dragonflies onto the glass.
- Repeat the last steps with the left turning dragonfly, placing it on an angle to the left just below the brim of the glass but above the last dragonfly.
Article Posted: 09/05/2019 10:38:14 AM