Garden Friends S and P Shakers
Shake some summer fun with our buggy buddies on your salt and pepper shakers using the Garden Friends Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and Some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. Make a matching set and bug out some berry bowls or picnic plates with the 2 long borders and 5 individual ladybug and dragonfly stencils in the sheet. Ad some extra pieces to the party with a buter dish, oil and vinegar, and a cream and sugar set for a unique and unconventional housewarming and holiday gifts.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1672 Over N Over stencil- GARDEN FRIENDS
- Set of glass salt and pepper shakers
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- This design also used a masking technique which allows for the selective use of certain parts of a stencil in specific locations.
- Place a small ladybug from the banner stencil on a slight angle the bottom of a shaker. Cover the other bugs with masking tape. Do the same with the small dragonfly on the other shaker.
- Follow the etching cream directions to etch the bugs onto the shakers.
- Continue placing bugs and etching with cream until the shakers are full.
Article Posted: 09/21/2017 04:12:29 PM