Party time for the bride to be! Create before you celebrate for a party piece that doubles as a memento with our Bachelorette Party Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheet and some Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream. With 33 stencils, this sheet is packed with enough party elements to design from brim to base for a party that lasts from dusk to dawn!
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1648 Over N Over Stencil-BACHELORETTE PARTY
- 20 oz. Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, draw a centerline down the back of the wine glass. See the tutorial for centerlines if necessary. Stack the phrases in the middle of the wine glass with each centered on the centerline drawn on the back. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch these onto the glass.
- Looking through the back, place party elements as close to the words as possible. Place a few on the foot of the glass as well and use the cream as before to etch these onto the glass.
- Continue the process of adding and etching elements onto the glass until you have the design the way you want.
Article Posted: 10/18/2019 03:35:01 PM