Lucky Horseshoes Glass
From showers of shamrocks to a pot full of gold, the luck of the Irish is yours to behold. Be double lucky all the day with this double horseshoe design from the Irish Over N Over Glass Etching Stencils and some Armor Etch Glass Etching Cream. Celebrate the holiday or heritage with all 8 of the stencils in the sheet on decorations and gifts.
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21- 1631 Over N Over stencil-IRISH
- Small brandy snifter
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously and it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the horseshoe stencil on an angle to the right in the lower half of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch this onto the glass
- Turn the snifter around and, while looking through the back, place the horseshoe above the first one on the opposite angle. Use the etching cream as before to etch this onto the snifter.
Article Posted: 07/24/2019 02:39:12 PM