Hands off! Not for You! Fierce and fanciful, this wine glass means business. Just look at those eyes. Make this for your favorite wine coveter or for yourself with the Pumpkin Faces and His Hers Over N Over Glass Etching Stencil Sheets and some Armour Etch G;ass Etching Cream.We used a wine glass for this design but you can use any etchable glass piece you desire. Why not try an ice cream bowl?
- #15-0200 Armour Etch Glass Etching Cream
- #21-1644 Over N Over Stencil-PUMPKIN FACES
- #21-1679 Over N Over Stencil-HIS HERS
- Tinted Wine Glass
Preparation and Usage Starting Skills
- This design was etched in stages.The technique allows the use of a particular stencil image multiple times on the same project when you don't have enough to etch all simultaneously. Additionally, it enables stencil images to be placed in closer proximity than the stencil borders would otherwise permit.
- After preparing the glass, place the eyes up near the brim of the glass. Follow the etching cream instructions to etch them onto the glass
- Remove the border edge from the stencil sheet by cutting at the corners.Lay the edge pieces down under the eyes to make a long, thin rectangular box. Use the etching cream, as before, to etch the line onto the wine glass.
- Center the Mine stencil under the line and eyes. Use the etching cream again to etch the word onto the glass.
Article Posted: 11/03/2019 04:25:33 PM